Those new to financial services will probably be working to a structured programme as part of your firms’ T&C policy and so will know your companies requirements to do your job. The examination training we offer covers operational as well as client facing roles. There may also be existing professionals who are working towards the QCA level 4 status through the requirements of the RDR. In both cases through work or other commitments you do not have the opportunity or the inclination to do this through self study alone.
The courses can be delivered at your offices, to give you the opportunity to consider the practicable implications with colleagues who are also studying or in an idyllic learning environment at Whittlebury Hall or in an area of your choosing where we can arrange a suitably equipped venue.
We promise we will never exceed 15 delegates so you have ample opportunity to cover and discuss all areas of the syllabus and the support material and focus on passing the exam.
Course duration will vary depending on the examination you wish to study.
How will delegates benefit?
Attending our examination courses will enable you to: -
• Fully focus on the exam syllabus content
• Brush up on exam techniques
• Learn how to answer the questions in the way the examiner is looking for
• Practice past questions and receive feedback
• Discuss and clarify your understanding with industry colleagues and regulatory qualified
learning and development specialists
• Have access to mock papers and for Diploma students the opportunity to sit a mock paper under exam
conditions with feedback once it has been marked
Refer to information page for qualification covered: http://www.ctp.uk.com/Course-Directory/Courses/non-open-courses/Examination-Support-Training.aspx