Take advantage of the early bird offer on tickets by booking before 31st May 2018.
The ABI’s 2018 Motor Conference will take place on Tuesday 20th November, in partnership with DAC Beachcroft – Motor and Liability Partner for 2018.
This conference will bring together senior representatives from Government and the insurance industry with legal experts and the wider motor industry supply chain to consider the long-term prospects of the motor insurance market. A key agenda item will be the impact of the Government’s work to reform how the Discount Rate is set and the ongoing compensation culture reform agenda.
This will also be a chance to assess progress with tackling insurance fraud and consider what still needs to be done and to look ahead to the impact of rapidly evolving vehicle technology on the industry. There will also be a detailed discussion about the development of conduct regulation, looking in particular at GDPR and the Insurance Distribution Directive. As the official date for Britain’s withdrawal from the EU approaches, industry experts will also assess what impact this will have on the future of the motor market.
- Paul Geddes, Chief Executive Officer, Direct Line Group and ABI Deputy Chairman
- Iain Forbes, Head of the UK Government’s Centre, Centre for Connected and Autonomous Vehicles
- Keith Jackson, Director of General Insurance & Conduct Specialists / Supervision - Retail & Authorisations, FCA
- Craig Dickson, Chief Executive of DAC Beachcroft Claims Solutions Group
- Ben Fletcher, Director, Insurance Fraud Bureau
- Matthew Avery, Director of Insurance Research, Thatcham
- Andrew Parker, Partner – Head of Strategic Litigation, DAC Beachcroft
- Catherine Burt, Partner, DAC Beachcroft
- DCI Andy Fyfe, Head of the Insurance Fraud Enforcement Department
Receive a 15% discount on tickets by booking before 31st May 2018 - discounted ticket price shown below:
Member price: £297.00 + VAT
Platform member price: £297.00 + VAT
Associate member price: £297.00 + VAT
Non-member price: £424.00 + VAT