The ABI is holding its annual Insurance Tax Convention on 10-11 September 2018 at the Hilton Metropole Hotel in Brighton.
The event will start with a pre-convention reception and dinner on the evening of 10 September followed by a full day event on 11 September.
We are pleased to announce Mike Williams, Director, Business and International Tax, HM Treasurywill be joining us to give the dinner speech on the evening of 10th September.
The event will feature speakers from the Big 4, Industry and HMRC who will cover a range of topics including:
- Employment Taxes
- Indirect Tax
- International Tax Framework
- Tax compliance in the future
The package includes:
- Drinks reception on 10 September, 6-7pm
- Dinner on 10 September, 7-9pm
- Overnight stay at the Hilton Metropole
- Entry to the ABI Insurance Tax Convention on 11 September
Member: £575.00 +VAT
Associate Member: £575.00 +VAT
Platform Member: £575.00 +VAT
Non-Member: £765.00 +VAT