Industry Events Online Cookies
What are "Cookies"?
About our cookies
- Certain cookies are essential to the proper functioning of the website.
- We do not track your personal activities when you’re not on Industry Events Online.
- We use analytics cookies to help us understand what content is most useful to our visitors.
Types of cookies we use
- Security for Advertisers: These cookies allow us to secure access to your account.
- Preference: These cookies are used to store your search preferences.
- Analytics: We track site traffic patterns so we can identify popular site content and potential site problems.
- Site features: We may in future track which events you look at so we can show you similar events.
- Advertising: We use non-identifiable information about you to show you advertising on our site.
Your choices regarding cookies
Cookies are mentioned once in the GDPR, in Recital 30: Natural persons may be associated with online identifiers…such as internet protocol addresses, cookie identifiers or other identifiers…. This may leave traces which, in particular when combined with unique identifiers and other information received by the servers, may be used to create profiles of the natural persons and identify them.
When you initially access Industry Events Online you will see a clear pop-up window that states:
If you wish to not set up a cookie you can decline the option by selecting non-acceptance.
NB: You can also set preferences on your browser settings if you wish to remove cookies for this site.
Industry Events Online Team