To mark the Fraud Women’s Network 10th Anniversary we are pleased to announce that we are now seeking nominations for The Stella Walsh Award which recognises women working in the fraud prevention industry.
Stella Walsh was a founding member of the network and a dedicated professional within the fraud prevention arena. Stella sadly died from cancer at the age of 40 and The Fraud Women’s Network launched the award in her honour in 2008.
This year, 2017, we are seeking nominations from the following categories:
- Rising star
- Recognising an individual who has joined the fraud prevention industry in the past 18 months and who has made a significant and positive impact;
- Use of collaboration and/or an innovative solution in fraud prevention
- Recognising an individual who has either collaborated with other organisations to develop a successful fraud prevention solution or campaign and/or developed and implemented a truly innovative solution to help their organisation prevent fraud;
- Leading a successful fraud prevention team
- Recognising inspiring and outstanding leaders at the helm of successful fraud prevention teams; or
- Long term commitment to preventing fraud (a life time achievement)
- Recognising the lifetime achievement of an individual who has led a longstanding and successful career in fraud prevention.
For full Terms and Conditions, further details about the Stella Walsh Award and to make a nomination please visit: https://fraudwomensnetwork.com/page-1859980
The Winner of the Stella Walsh Award will be announced on Thursday 6 July 2017 at the Annual Summer Networking Drinks Reception in London (venue to be announced shortly)