Tuesday, 6 September 2016
Telephone enquiries: +44 (0) 747 174 8780
Industry Events Online welcome The Risk Avengers to its Advisory Panel
LONDON/UK – 6 September 2016 - Industry Events Limited is delighted to announce that the three co-founders of The Risk Avengers will be joining its Advisory Panel. The Advisory Panel of Industry Events Online is made up of industry experts who have helped guide the content and launch so that the platform fully meets the requirements of the financial services industry.
Toni Sless, Dr Jessica Barker and Sharon Conheady formed The Risk Avengers earlier this year and pool their extensive knowledge and experience in the fraud prevention, physical security, cyber security, social engineering and penetration testing arenas. They provide consultancy and training to businesses on the minefield that is information security, fraud awareness and prevention.
Gareth Rowlands, Founder of Industry Events Online states, “we are delighted to welcome on board such well respected and experienced industry experts. They bring a wealth of knowledge to the panel and we look forward to featuring their thought provoking blog content on our site in the future.”
Toni Sless from The Risk Avengers says “We are honoured to be invited on to Industry Events Online Advisory Panel. With business risk and the threat landscape ever evolving and creating a very challenging and complex environment for businesses (large or small) we are delighted to be offered the opportunity to share our news, views and advice to Industry Events Online subscribers on the minefield that is information security, fraud awareness and prevention.”
Industry Events Online is a free to view service for delegates. Interested advertisers should contact industry Events Online at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
To keep up to date with new events and future events readers are encouraged to subscribe to the Industry Events Online e-newsletter and RSS Feed.
- Industry Events Limited was founded in 2013 by Gareth Rowlands.
- Gareth Rowlands has over 25 years senior executive experience across a wide range of industries in the UK and overseas. This has included a number of roles at Sales & Marketing Director, Managing Director and CEO level for private companies and PLCs in both the large corporate and SME sectors. He now runs an independent strategy consultancy practice and is the founding director of Industry Events Limited, the trading company behind Industry Events Online.
- Industry Events Limited is supported by an Advisory Panel of high profile financial services’ industry experts and specialists who provide Industry Events Limited with advice and support.
- The Risk Avengers provide consultancy and training to businesses on the minefield that is information security, fraud awareness and prevention.
- Link to the advisory panel (www.industryeventsonline.com/advisorypanel)
- Industry Event Limited’s registered office is: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU.
- All press enquiries and additional comment emailed to email@example.com.