Thursday, 25 September 2014
Telephone enquiries: +44 (0) 776 885 2638
Industry Events Online welcomes BG Consulting & Corporate Training Partnerships
LONDON/UK – 25th September 2014 – Industry Events Limited is delighted to announce that BG Consulting and Corporate Training Partnerships are now advertising their training & events on www.industryeventsonline.com. They have joined an ever increasing number of organisations that are keen to showcase their events and training on the new platform, which was launched earlier this year.
BG Consulting states that it, "provides the highest quality talent development solutions to the financial services sector. The key to its success is the extensive frontline banking experience of its trainers combined with a proven track record in highly effective teaching. Its training courses cover a wide variety of disciplines across capital markets, cash and derivative products; corporate finance; accounting and financial analysis; and credit. All courses are tailored to meet your exact requirements".
Corporate Training Partnerships (CTP), which was founded in 2002 and holds over 60 events a year, creates and delivers public and in-house training courses on regulatory, risk management and technical topics for financial services organisations. CTP cover all levels of training with induction and introductory events for people new to their role, sector or regulatory environment, best practice and developmental courses for more experienced people and updates and masterclasses for senior management and boards.
Speaking of the new relationship with Industry Events Online a spokesman for CTP said, "CTP are very pleased to be on board with Industry Events Online at a time when training is a priority for financial services organisations operating in a demanding and fast changing regulatory environment. Working with IEO will allow us to offer our highly focused and topical events to a wider audience".
Gareth Rowlands, founding director of Industry Events Limited, responded:
“The response to our entry in to the financial services arena has quite frankly been astounding and once again we are delighted to welcome on board such well-established and respected organisations. We launched with just 30 or so events and training courses four months ago and have since seen this figure sharply increase to in excess of 350 entries with more in the pipeline. In addition we also now provide valuable updates on the importance of training and events provided by our weekly blogger, Martyn Oughton.
"It's not just about numbers though as we have to ensure that those firms advertising are reputable organisations that truly add value to the industry and the practitioners within it. We strongly believe that providing choice and quality is key to success for all."
Event providers and professional bodies from around the globe can reach a wider audience of delegates by advertising their events and training sessions on a single tailored financial services website which will be frequented from delegates specifically from the financial services and closely related industries.
Industry Events Online is supported by an Advisory Panel of industry experts who have helped guide the content and launch so that the platform fully meets the requirements of the financial services industry.
Industry Events Online is a free to view service for delegates. Interested advertisers should contact industry Events Online at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
To keep up to date with new events and future events readers are encourage to subscribe to the Industry Events Online weekly e-newsletter and RSS Feed.
1. Industry Events Limited was founded in 2013 by Gareth Rowlands.
2. Gareth Rowlands has over 25 years senior executive experience across a wide range of industries in the UK and overseas. This has included a number of roles at Sales & Marketing Director, Managing Director and CEO level for private companies and PLCs in both the large corporate and SME sectors. He now runs an independent strategy consultancy practice and is the founding director of Industry Events Limited, the trading company behind Industry Events Online.
3. Industry Events Limited is supported by an Advisory Panel of high profile financial services’ industry experts and specialists who provide Industry Events Limited with advice and support.
4. Link to the advisory panel (www.industryeventsonline.com/advisorypanel)
5. Industry Event Limited’s registered office is: 145-147 St John Street, London, EC1V 4PW.
6. All press enquiries and additional comment emailed to email@example.com.