Monday, 31st July 2014
Telephone enquiries: +44 (0) 776 885 2638
Industry Events Online welcomes Risk Reward & the Institute of Financial Accountants
LONDON/UK – 31st July 2014 – Industry Events Limited is delighted to announce that Risk Reward Limited and the Institute of Financial Accountants (IFA) are now advertising their training & events on www.industryeventsonline.com. They will be joining an ever increasing number of organisations such as the Tax Incentivised Savings Association, The Financial Services Club, The Council of Mortgage Lenders, Association of British Insurers and the Chartered Institute of Securities & Investment, to name but a few.
Risk Reward provide a number of training courses for the financial services sector such as Certified Internal Auditor, CISI Operational Risk and CISI Corporate Finance Techniques and Theory.
The Instutute of Financial Accountants (IFA) delivers a range of different events ranging from National Conferences and Local Branch Meetings to specialist workshops that help maintain delegates’ knowledge of professionalism and technical standards.
Adam Lizzimore, IFA Marketing & Communications Manager, said of the new relationship: “We are pleased to be working with Industry Events Online (IEO) because they put the delegate first. At the IFA we provide a plethora of different channels for our members, their colleagues and friends to keep up with technical updates and networking opportunities. Through IEO, we will be able to reach a much bigger audience which in turn will provide the opportunity for them to appreciate the IFA’s relevance to them within the SME sector of the finance and accountancy industry.”
Gareth Rowlands, founding director of Industry Events Limited, responded: “We are very excited to be advertising events from Risk Rewards and the Institute of Financial Accountants. Delegates are now able to view an ever increasing number of financial services’ events on our site and search by theme, CPD credits, location or event provider."
"With more organisations and trade bodies choosing to display their training and events each week, this is demonstrating the large appetite for a website that links up delegates and event providers with an easy-to-use website. As we go from strength to strength we look forward to welcoming more organisations who wish to link their events to the right delegates.”
Event providers and professional bodies from around the globe can reach a wider audience of delegates by advertising their events and training sessions on a single tailored financial services website which will be frequented from delegates specifically from the Financial Services and closely related industries.
Industry Events Online is supported by an Advisory Panel of industry experts who have helped guide the content and launch so that the platform fully meets the requirements of the Financial Services industry.
Industry Events Online is a free to view service for delegates. Interested advertisers should contact industry Events Online at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
To keep up to date with new events and future events readers are encourage to subscribe to the Industry Events Online weekly e-newsletter and RSS Feed.
1. Industry Events Limited was founded in 2013 by Gareth Rowlands.
2. Gareth Rowlands has over 25 years senior executive experience across a wide range of industries in the UK and overseas. This has included a number of roles at Sales & Marketing Director, Managing Director and CEO level for private companies and PLCs in both the large corporate and SME sectors. He now runs an independent strategy consultancy practice and is the founding director of Industry Events Limited, the trading company behind Industry Events Online.
3. Industry Events Limited is supported by an Advisory Panel of high profile financial services’ industry experts and specialists who provide Industry Events Limited with advice and support.
4. Link to the advisory panel (www.industryeventsonline.com/advisorypanel)
5. Industry Event Limited’s registered office is: 145-147 St John Street, London, EC1V 4PW.
6. All press enquiries and additional comment emailed to email@example.com.