Monday, 16th June 2014
Telephone enquiries: +44 (0) 776 885 2638
TISA & The FS Club chose Industry Events Online
LONDON/UK – 16 June 2014 – Industry Events Limited is delighted to announce that Tax Incentivised Savings Association (TISA) and The Financial Services Club of England, Scotland and Ireland, have chosen Industry Events Online to advertise their key events.
The Industry Events Online website, which is available at www.industryeventsonline.com, aims to assist delegates and event providers as well as professional bodies link up on one easy-to-use website.
Regarding The Financial Services Club, Gareth Rowlands, founding director, said:
“Since launch we have seen substantial interest in our website with site traffic increasing daily. The addition of the Tax incentivised Savings Association (TISA) and The Financial Services Club is another significant step forward for us as they joins a growing prestigious list of organisations which includes the Association of British Insurers, The International Compliance Association, Informa and Front Events to name but a few.”
“We are delighted with the response we have had from event providers and delegates alike all of whom have welcomed our entrance in to the industry.”
Industry Events Online allows delegates to search and compare financial services’ events and training by sector, theme, location, price, CPD hours or points as well as by provider. All content allows delegates to also sort content by chosen preferences with last search retention if required.
Event providers and professional bodies from around the globe can reach a wider audience of delegates by advertising their events on a single tailored financial services website which will be frequented from delegates specifically from the Financial Services and closely related industries.
Industry Events Online is supported by an Advisory Panel of industry experts who have helped guide the content and launch so that the platform fully meets the requirements of the Financial Services industry.
Industry Events Online is a free to view service for delegates. Interested advertisers should contact industry Events Online at email@example.com for further details.
1. Industry Events Limited was founded in 2013 by Gareth Rowlands.
2. Gareth Rowlands has over 25 years senior executive experience across a wide range of industries in the UK and overseas. This has included a number of roles at Sales & Marketing Director, Managing Director and CEO level for private companies and PLCs in both the large corporate and SME sectors. He now runs an independent strategy consultancy practice and is the founding director of Industry Events Limited, the trading company behind Industry Events Online.
3. Industry Events Limited is supported by an Advisory Panel of high profile financial services’ industry experts and specialists who provide Industry Events Limited with advice and support.
4. Link to the advisory panel (www.industryeventsonline.com/advisorypanel)
5. Industry Event Limited’s registered office is: 145-147 St John Street, London, EC1V 4PW.
6. All press enquiries and additional comment emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.