Tuesday, 6th May 2014
Telephone enquiries: +44 (0) 776 885 2638
New Financial Services Event Search Platform Launched
LONDON/UK – 1 May 2014 – Industry Events Limited has today announced the launch of its new website “Industry Events Online”.
The new website, which is available at www.industryeventsonline.com, aims to assist delegates and event providers as well as professional bodies link up on one easy to use website.
Delegates can now search and compare financial services’ events and training by sector, theme, location, price, CPD hours or points as well as by provider. All content allows delegates to also sort content by chosen preferences.
Event providers and professional bodies from around the globe are now able to reach a wider audience of delegates by advertising their events on a single tailored financial services website which will be frequented from delegates specifically from the Financial Services and closely related industries.
Gareth Rowlands, founding director, announced the launch of the website by saying:
“This is a great opportunity for delegates and event providers to mix on one easy to use website.
“Currently it’s difficult for delegates to find events and training without having to trawl countless websites and social media to find relevant and timely events or even rely on random email alerts. Industry Events Online solves this problem.”
“The interest that has been shown pre-launch from potential event providers and delegates has been extremely encouraging with many delegates bemoaning the fact that they are currently struggling to find the right events to meet their Continual Professional Development (CPD) needs within the deadlines set by their regulatory and professional bodies.”
Industry Events Online is supported by an Advisory Panel of industry experts who have helped guide the content and launch so that the platform is fit for purpose.
Advisory Panel member Viv Hearn, who is Principal of Hearn Wealth Management, part of St James Place Wealth Management, agrees that a platform such as Industry Events Online, “is well overdue and a breath of fresh air.” She continues, “With its clean look and ease of use it will make an advisor’s task of finding suitable and relevant training and events that meet CPD requirements so much easier.”
Industry Events Online is currently free to view by delegates. Interested advertisers should contact industry Events Online at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
1. Industry Events Limited was founded in 2013 by Gareth Rowlands.
2. Gareth Rowlands has over 25 years senior executive experience across a wide range of industries in the UK and overseas. This has included a number of roles at Sales & Marketing Director, Managing Director and CEO level for private companies and PLCs in both the large corporate and SME sectors. He now runs an independent strategy consultancy practice and is the founding director of Industry Events Limited, the trading company behind Industry Events Online.
3. Industry Events Limited is supported by an Advisory Panel of high profile financial services’ industry experts and specialists who provide Industry Events Limited with advice and support.
4. Link to the advisory panel (www.industryeventsonline.com/advisorypanel)
5. Industry Event Limited’s registered office is: 145-147 St John Street, London, EC1V 4PW.
6. All press enquiries and addition comment emailed to email@example.com.